Partager l'article ! Crowd Funding Websites & Websites to Find & Connect with Angel Investors and Venture Capital-Private Equity firms: Crowd Funding Internet ...
Crowd Funding Internet Platforms
If you do not see your platform, indicate me your website with a short pitch indicating your type of crowd funding, your theme and where in the world you are located (the owner of the platform)
Crowd Funding = Raising money online by soliciting small amounts from many (the crowd) instead of a wealthy few
These articles will help you to understand what Crowd Funding is about:
- 1/2: Types of Crowd Funding: Ways Entrepreneurs Can Face the Investment Crisis http://goo.gl/xcBWX (Eng)
- 2/2: How to Invest Using a Crowd Funding Website http://goo.gl/LlSjq (Eng)
- French version of articles 1 and 2: http://goo.gl/k6gKa (Fr)
- Examples of CrowdFunding for big projects: http://0z.fr/My1Lx (Eng)
- Examples of biotech startups funded by Equity-based Crowdfunding/Micro-investing: http://0z.fr/mmhYW (Eng)
Types of Crowd funding (from money offer to money seeker):
1, 2 and 3 can be used by individuals or organizations including companies, for profit or non-profit projects
4 can only be used by incorporated companies
Note: The country symbol (US, FR, ...) indicates where are located the founders and their company providing the website platform. Some could have a global audience, others target only people of their country.
You can download the below list in a pdf file. Jump at the end of this page, and click on the link "List of crowd funding websites and much more", you will be directed to my Slideshare account where you can freely download the file (you need to create an account on Slideshare).