Partager l'article ! Support The University of Nice Sophia Antipolis ! (Eng): ...
As a friend of the UNICE Foundation, I would like to invite you to bring us your support as benefactor/sponsor to the innovative projects developed by the University Nice Sophia Antipolis.
Why the University Nice Sophia Antipolis?
- The headquarter of the University of Nice Sophia Antipolis is located in one the best place in the world. Nice is the biggest city of the French Riviera/Cote D’Azur, between Monaco and Cannes.
The headquarter of the University Nice Sophia Antipolis is located at the "Grand Château" in the Valrose Park, a remarkable architectural monument builded in 1862 by the Russian Baron Paul Von Derwies:
- The University Nice Sophia Antipolis has partnerships with great personalities of the French Riviera such as H.S.H. Prince Albert II of Monaco.
The 6th November 2009, H.S.H. Prince Albert II of Monaco was awarded The Doctor Honoris Causa Insignia of Nice-Sophia-Antipolis University:
- The Scientific research of the University Nice Sophia Antipolis is one the best in France and in the world with world-class researchers.
- The Tangible fixed asset of the University is estimated to more than "1 Billion Euro"! The University Nice Sophia Antipolis is the wealthiest University of Europe. This peculiarity is the strongest guarantee to all our industrial and financial partners.
- The UNICE Foundation supports only the best R&D projects validated by our industrial partners and sponsors, all are international leaders in their respective fields:
- Furthermore, throught the funding contribution of the UNICE Foundation, the University Nice Sophia Antipolis offers an efficient Business Incubator dedicated to the scientists of our University wishing to found startups based on their academic researches and patentented innovative technologies. (Incubateur PACA-EST http://en.incubateurpacaest.org ).
The University is also founding another business incubator dedicated to our students. Indeed, among the 26,000 students of our University, we should have several potential Mark Zukerberg (Facebook's Founder, youngest billionaire entrepreneur) that have crazy dreams and wishing to change the world.
The economic center of gravity of the French Riviera/Cote d'Azur is the University Nice Sophia Antipolis. The strategic importance of the University in the Mediterranean ecosystem will become essential. Join us in the most exciting and innovative projects developed by the University Nice Sophia Antipolis.
Tél : +33 (0) 492 076 502